Sunday, October 12, 2008

R & R











This weekend we were able to take a break at one of our favorite places. We go to Park City in the off season of skiing, as the ski season is $$$$ and summer is $. We have been going to the Silver King since the kids were young. We found it by accident one year when the place we wanted to go was booked. The Silver King is a condo/hotel so some of the rooms are owned. So it is a new adventure everytime we go to see what kind of room we get. They all have jetted tubs, full kitchen, washer/dryer, fireplace. They are nice big rooms. And we get away from the real world and enjoy this old mining town. This room was exceptionally fun, and we were able to participate in the first snowfall of the season. (big whoop) I am so not ready for winter.

2 comments:

Shellie said...

Im Jealous. I need a get-away. Looks cozy!

mom and pops grover said...

I'm not sure what I'm going to do now that the trips are over! Get-aways are so much fun!